Sunday, March 6, 2011

Various Artists – Honest Don’s Greatest Shits

One afternoon my mate Dave and I went to Beatdisc Records. Dave bought something like $400 worth of records. I put a couple of the CD’s on my computer while we got drunk (‘cause I’m cheap). This was amongst those records. This comp has a good mix of Fat Wreck style punk rock and ska bands.
Here’s the tracklist:

1. Diesel Boy - Sleepy Soliloquy
2. Teen Idols - When I Hear Your Name
3. Mad Caddies - Monkeys
4. Limp - Bag Lunch
5. Anti-Flag - Tearing Everyone Down
6. Fluf - Something's Wrong
7. Chixdiggit! - My Restaurant
8. Hagfish - 100% Woman
9. Dance Hall Crashers - Nuisance
10. J Church - Undisputed King of Nothing
11. Mad Caddies - Cup O' Tea
12. The Riverdales - I Don't Wanna Go to the Party
13. Diesel Boy - 3's & 4's
14. Limp – The Critic

No comments:

Post a Comment