Sunday, November 20, 2011

End Of A Year Self Defense Family - I Heard Crime Gets You Off b/w To Your Scattered Bodies Go 7” (clear red / 150)



This single is the second in the Run For Cover Records Subscription Series. This single is more stripped down and calculated than their album ‘You Are Beneath Me’. I really enjoyed these songs. I haven’t spent too much time on End of a Year’s music (and that tends to happen a lot with bands for me due to the sheer amount of music that I try to listen to) but this single made me put on ‘You Are Beneath Me’ and pay more attention.  

This 7” also helps to bridge the gap for the band between changing their name from End of a Year to Self Defence Family.

The artwork is pretty cool as well. Titties!

FFO: Fucked Up and Joy Division

            http://selfdefensemusic.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment