Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Brutality Will Prevail / Hang The Bastard – Split 7”x2 (Black w/ grey smudge and clear yellow w/ black smudge /500)



I got turned onto both these bands by my mate Kyle. I liked both bands a lot and when he told me they had a split I tracked it down ASAP.
Both bands are from the UK and play variations of metallic and moshable hardcore with a distinctive British feel.

Brutality Will Prevail are on the black w/ grey wax. I’m not a fan of their name in any way. BWP are heavier in the mosh aspect and their lyrics let them down.

Hang The Bastard are found on the clear yellow w/ black smudge wax. They are more metallic with some solid riffs and a rock n’ roll vibe. Dark and evil hardcore.

The artwork on this split is good, although my copy has seen better days. I would have appreciated it if each 7” was labelled with which band appears on it.


Hang The Bastard

Brutality Will Prevail

No comments:

Post a Comment