Thursday, September 22, 2011

Ghosts – Demo (8/15)


Fast, snotty and pissed off hardcore punk from Sydney out for a good time. If you get a chance to see these guys live it can work out in two ways. It will be a party and everyone will have a blast OR it will be the most awkward thing you have ever experienced in your life. I think that this was all the material that these guys had at the time they released this. There is a ton of covers on here as well, including ‘Can I Borrow A Feeling’ by Kirk Van Houten.

The singer/drummer and I used to play in a band together as well. These guys are good dudes.

This recording is really raw and they have a ‘proper’ demo/EP out now which I will post about when I get around to it (I have a huge backlog to write about).

FFO: Ceremony


No comments:

Post a Comment