Saturday, September 3, 2011

Various Artists - Fat Music Vol. IV: Life In The Fat Lane



I bought this comp years ago and I’m going to be honest. I only bought this comp because it has an Avail song that I didn’t have at the time. Through listening to this I got into a whole bunch of Fat Wreck bands like Strung Out, Mad Caddies and Tilt.
Long live the comp

Tracklisting:
  1. Lagwagon – May 16
  2. Mad Caddies – Road Rash
  3. No Use For A Name – Coming Too Close
  4. Sick Of It All – Pass The Buck
  5. Consumed – Twat Called Mourice
  6. Swingin’ Utters – Promise To Distinction
  7. Good Riddance – Heresy, Hypocracy and Revenge
  8. Frenzal Rhomb – Do You Wanna Fight Me
  9. Strung Out - The Exumation Of Virginia Madison
  10. Avail – Taken
  11. The Ataris – San Dimas High School Football Rules
  12. Tilt – Old School Pig
  13. Goober Patrol - Part Time SF Ecologist
  14. NOFX – The Plan
  15. Snuff – Keep The Beat
  16. Screeching Weasel – Dummy Up
  17. Me First and the Gimme Gimmes – My Favourite Things
  18. Wizo – Quadret Im Kreis

No comments:

Post a Comment